Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sore throat with antibiotics

What a disastrous start to the long weekend.
My tonsils just elongated by an inch, and the pharynges
swollen so much I could not even swallow.
Struggled whole day yesterday, could do nothing except
watch with envy as a friend came and finished my wine.
Lucky bastard. Its a good cheap red wine, Yalumba
Shiraz, introduced to me by Raju ji back in Melbourne.

I imagine one of my colleagues enjoying is time in Hunter valley with
his wife and another lazying around with his animes - manga,
family guy, futurama..I am sitting here listening to I shot
the Sheriff, finishing boxes after boxes of tissues wiping
my nose and sipping fifty gallons of hot water, coffee and
lemon tea. Uhhh..sick of being sick, really.

I talked to a pharmacist in St. Leonards last week, she said
my sinus could be dropping off fluid down to my throat,
I have to fix that first. How disgusting is that?

My guitar lies sleeping inside the box, next to the tv,
what have i done? Finally the rain has stopped and I was
able to hang my clothes in the sun. And its sunny today.
I need some furnitures, some good racks
for lobby and to sort things out in the lounge.

1 comment:

Raj Shrestha said...

Really sick of this weather,
May be you have problem in your health due to weather any way take care...