Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hei Bao



Hei Bao, Cui Jian (pronounced Chhui Chi-an)
and Tang Cao (Tang Chhao) were few of my
Chinese fav bands and singerswhen I was in China.
They stood out as men in the crowd
of boys from Hong Kong and Taiwan,
chocolaty boys and half men 'stars' who were multi
skilled package of singing,dancing
and acting. Craps like Zhang Yue You, Liu de Hua,
Aaron Kowk etc were quite popular though..
(I still remember the names!)

Memories..

I don't like the visuals of this one, but I feel the song is solid.
Listened to it this morning in the car on way to gym,
misty Sydney morning. It did help situation a bit.
I stumbled upon CDs of Chinese Rock CDs in Ashfield mall.
The CD boxes and wraps were quite old and game me few itches when
opening, but the CD quality is good still.

One live from Cui Jian below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mp3 是在百度可以找得到啊啊!!