Monday, January 5, 2009

Bike Repair in the morning

Its 8:18 in the morning and I am scribbling
this blog. Why so early? Because I have to
do so it while the electricity lasts for the day.
Well the dark out routine seems to have
changed now, this morning when I checked
to see if there was light, there was none.
Instead it has started at 8 and supposedly
will last till 2 in the afternoon.

I have just left my bike at the repair shop to
have it looked for bit stressed engine. The
throttle seems to be having blanks as is heats
up, could be carborator, dirty fuel tank or
even mis-firing spark plug. When I was there
this morning, just found few bikes lying around.
His shacked hut was not locked but closed at the
bottom only from inside. His assistant,
a young Indian boy speaking no Nepalese
was sleeping inside. Woke him up to inform
his boss and also that I will be back at 10.

No comments: