Saturday, January 17, 2015

Apple crash and Apple care















It was probably too much to expect from my Mac, for it to be able to stand up to the fury of mother nature. One thunderousnight when we were away from home, my beloved laptop was badly injured. None of the ports were working and kernel panics started to appear as randomly as a fit hits a sick randomly  .

So went my motivation to be writing and spending hours poring bright ideas off the window. 2014 left its last legacy in Dec Christmas holidays, to both the laptop owner and his electronics. The thunder took down the laptop, TV, Apple TV, Routers and some other..

Attempts to revive the laptop with Apple support on phone - repair, safe mode, hardware diagnosis, all fruited to nothing. I am taking it to the 'Genius bar', its ultimate emergency later today, hopefully
its something they can fix. Good that I bought Apple care, when your apple gets sick its the last resort.

I am writing about a Mac using a Windows machine, that gotta say something.

No comments: